Approval of welding reconditioning procedures
We Offer homologation of several procedures for the welding reconditioning of most industrial metals.
- Reconditioning through welding blocks, benches, crankcase engines.
- Reconditioning of aluminium pistons with or without steel band.
- Reconditioning of cylinder heads with oxyacetylene process, in oven.
- Welding of highly alloyed steels, plastic moulds and dies.
- TIG pulsed arc welding of aluminum / alloys.
- Turbo Housings Reconditioning
- MIG/MAG approval for the aeronautical and railway aluminium range.
- UNE European welding approval for stainless steel.
- ATSME 9 stainless steel approval